SweetTrips Charter Destination Series: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
A trip to a beach by the Atlantic is just a chartered plane ride away! Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is so much more than just beautiful coastline. Whether you’re looking for a fun trip for a large group or the perfect spot for a romantic getaway, here are some ideas to consider adding to your agenda.
- Explore the history, pre-history, and natural history of Horry County at the Horry County Museum. While you’re there, see an up-close look at the aquatic critters found in local rivers and lakes at the ‘Tanked’ Aquarium. Plus, visit the L.W. History Farm, which recreates life on a family farm in the early 20th Century.
- For high-speed thrills on the backwater or in the ocean, hop on a jet ski with Action Water Sportz. If slow and steady is more your speed, pontoons are also available for rent. For pricing and availability, click here.
- If you’re not too afraid of heights, Myrtle Beach’s famous SkyWheel will offer a view of the city from nearly 200 feet in the air! Each of the 42 gondolas is glass-enclosed, temperature controlled, allowing this attraction to stay open year-round.
- Myrtle Beach State Park sits nestled along the coastline between oceanfront forests. The park offers a quieter escape from the otherwise bustling beaches. You won’t run out of things to do, with a nature trail, campgrounds, and a great surf fishing spot.
- Grab a bite and a pint at the Crooked Hammock Brewery. This brew pub is pet and kid friendly. You’re welcome to play one of Crooked Hammock’s outdoor games, lounge in a hammock, or sit at the “Tortuga Island” bar out on the water!
When you’re ready to go and visit, skip the car ride or crowded airport terminal, and schedule your charter flight with Sweet Aviation. Sandy beaches and one-of-a-kind attractions are just a few clicks away!