A Great Place to Fly
Welcome to Sweet Aviation! Flying is more than a hobby or career — it’s a lifestyle propelled by passion. We work very hard to help every one of our customers cultivate that passion by providing an ultramodern, first-rate fleet, ideal for training, chartering, or renting; plus a professional flight school, and a staff of the most experienced and friendly flight instructors in the country. Come fly with us – you’re going to love it.
Friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced instructors
- Our team has more than 65,000 hours of flight experience, helping hundreds of customers achieve their certificates.
- Scheduling is flexible and convenient. We’ll work with you at your own pace.
Exclusive, ultramodern fleet
- The largest, most advanced fleet of aircraft in the Midwest, including Cirrus, Cessna, Diamond, Super Decathlon, and Enstrom.
- The only certified Cirrus Training Center in Northeast Indiana, placing us in elite aviation company.
- The only authorized Enstrom helicopter dealer and service center in the Midwest.
- We offer Thrill Rides and stick and rudder training in our aerobatic Super Decathlon!
Putting time on your side with a charter flight
- Depart and return on your own schedule with a custom itinerary
- Fly direct and avoid time-consuming layovers or highway traffic or airline delays.
- Let someone else take the controls so you can relax or get things done instead of driving yourself.
- Land closer to your destination by utilizing airports large jets can’t access.
Safe, convenient location and airspace
- Located in the heart of the Midwest, Fort Wayne is relatively close to major cities, yet it’s affordable and convenient to navigate.
- Airspace around Smith Field is uncontrolled with little traffic and spans over flat, open land that allows for a low-pressure environment to learn in.
- Our close proximity to Fort Wayne International Airport (FWA) provides a place to familiarize yourself with Class C airspace.
Feeling of community
- Becoming a pilot means joining a like-minded community, one that is close-knit, supportive, and enthusiastic.
- Pilot training is challenging but very feasible and ultimately leads to a sense of passion and accomplishment.