|Obtaining a Private Pilot certificate allow you to fly cross-country or international with passengers in visual weather conditions day or night, for business or recreation. Call today to take a Discovery Flight for only $79!
- At least 17 years of age when finished with training.
- At least a 3rd class medical certificate prior to solo.
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English.
- A minimum of 40 hours of total flight time to include:
- 20 hours dual instruction
- 10 hours solo
- 3 hours solo cross-country flight
- 3 hours night
- 3 hours instrument
- 3 hours flight test preparation within two calendar months of the test.
- Pass the FAA written (knowledge) test.
- Pass the FAA practical (flight) test.