Keeping You Safe in the Air
Why choose Sweet Aviation for your aircraft service?
- Our Philosophy. First and foremost, we believe in doing the right thing, which means no job is complete until you are 100% satisfied. That means safety, thoroughness, and transparent communication. We will empower you to be able to participate in the maintenance process, so you’re an informed, confident aircraft owner. We offer fair pricing on quality repairs that are done in a timely fashion, and we aim to exceed your expectations in every aspect of your service needs.
- Our People. Our team of talented certified aircraft maintenance technicians is made up of avid pilots who are passionate about aviation and experienced on the ground and in the air.
- Our Service. Before we even begin working on your aircraft, we want to understand your aviation goals and needs so that we can best serve you. We will evaluate the potential costs and will always obtain your authorization before making any repairs. Through detailed communication every step of the way, our highly trained staff is dedicated to getting you back in the air safely and conveniently.
- Our Credentials. Our aircraft technicians have worked very hard over the past few years to become factory-trained experts when it comes to servicing Cirrus aircraft, and that hard work has paid off with an official endorsement from Cirrus. We are excited to be an Cirrus Authorized Service Center, providing you with top-notch maintenance services. Our extensive experience and training also applies to almost every make and model of aircraft, our team can work on just about anything with wings or rotors!
- Our Location. Centrally located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, we’re easy to find and convenient to access.
Convenient Overnight Heated Hangars
If you have a trip planned for the holidays or anytime this winter, park your aircraft in our heated hangar overnight. You, your passengers, and your aircraft will be glad you did! Pricing varies by the size of the plane, but below is a rough breakdown of what you can expect.