Say “hello” to the world’s first personal jet. Designed and intended to be flown by its owner, not necessarily a full-time professional pilot, this brand-new Cirrus aircraft offers the general aviator jet speed with advances in safety, innovation, technology, and automation. It includes the patented Cirrus Airframe Parachute System™ (CAPS™) and features a distinctive v-tail design, which helps reduce cabin noise. You and your passengers will enjoy the huge, panoramic windows while flying above the weather at up to 28,000 feet for up to 1,200 nautical miles. Throw in the generous legroom and Bose noise-canceling headsets, and you’ll experience a whole new level of comfort for a light aircraft.
If you’d like to learn more, please contact us to schedule your opportunity to experience the Vision Jet firsthand and even get some turbojet flight time recorded in your pilot logbook!
- Useful Load2,516 pounds
- Usable Fuel296 gallons
- Autopilot3-axis with Yaw Damper
- RadioXM Weather and Radio
- CAPS/Autopilot Blue Level Button
- Automated Cabin Pressurization System
- Convenient Cabin Air Stairs and Modular Seating for 5 Adults
- Dual-zone Climate Control Plus Rear Entertainment System
- Williams FJ33-5A Engine (w/FADEC and Autostart/Shutdown)
- 2-place Quick Don Oxygen System Plus Passenger System
- Flight Into Known Icing Certified and Real-time Enhanced Weather Radar
- Cirrus Perspective Touch Avionics